CPD Presentation Overview
This module details technical and aesthetic design considerations for commercial washrooms. It reviews safety issues, assesses toilet partitions components, washroom accessories and selected material options accounting for compliance, hygienic and maintenance concerns.
- Design considerations
- Be familiar with the guidelines provided in the NCC/BCA and AS1428.1-2009 to washroom design
- Safety issues in public washrooms
- Account for hygiene and maintenance concerns in design
- Understand construction issues with toilet/shower partitions
- Learn what to look for when selecting accessories for commercial washrooms
Who May Benefit from this Module – This CPD module maybe of interest to architects and specifiers working in commercial, public or education design environments and seeking more clarification around washrooms related concerns.
Disclaimer: All images are for the product representations only. The information contained is only intended for the general educational purposes. The document may contain omissions, technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. It is not a legal document. Use it at your own discretion and always seek professional advise for specific circumstances. Refer to all relevant codes, standards, guidelines for compliancy. Every effort has been made to assure that the information is up to date as of April 2016.