CPD Module Overview
Transformative architecture can enhance a healthier experience for the human beings that occupy the built environment. This presentation covers design trends for healthcare facilities for the future, incorporating and planning for technology, immediate care trends, unique design skills and material selection opportunities for sustainable architecture.
- Recognize innovative technologies and how they could change the way healthcare is provided.
- Understand guidelines to evidence based design and key elements to patient centre care.
- Identify design trends for health care environments.
- Evaluate how increased diversity such as the aging population affects material selection.
- Outline environmental design topics for health care and ways to improve decision making regarding sustainability.
Who May Benefit from this Module: The module maybe of interest to all architects and interior designers looking to improve their understanding for considerations for design in Healthcare.
An 80% pass rate must be attained in order to be credited with 1 formal CPD point. You will be given 3 opportunities to achieve this score in order to be issued with your certificate of module completion
Disclaimer: All images are for the product representations only. The information contained is only intended for the general educational purposes. The document may contain omissions, technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. It is not a legal document. Use it at your own discretion and always seek professional advise for specific circumstances. Refer to all relevant codes, standards, guidelines for compliancy. Every effort has been made to assure that the information is up to date as of April 2016.